Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Fried octopus anyone ?

I seriously can't believe that double crossing octopus, Paul. For some of you who don't know, Paul the Octopus or Paul Oktopus is a two-year-old common octopus, who lives in Germany (very important fact here), with a history of correctly predicting the results of major German international football matches, especially in the 2010 FIFA World Cup.




But the other day, the unthinkable happen. Paul predicted Spain to beat Germany. Now we all laughed it off and concluded that the octopus was going through a phase. And to my surprise...Spain...won. For some reason, I kinda felt pissed and funny thing is my team was England and my second team is Spain. Talk about flip flop. Anyway, I wouldn't be surprised if they put "two" into that octopus like that Escobar fellow from Columbia.

Anyway congrats Spain and all the best on Sunday.

1 comment:

Javaughn said...

Well I should have actually bet money on that game. Plus spain is my team, but im not a gambler. U go pauL!!!!! i dont like octopus food anyways =D